- This event has passed.
Valorant 1v1 Tournament
August 7 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10 – $15
The Esports Cave is proud to host our first monthly Valorant 1v1 Tournament!
Show off your Valorant skills in person at the cave. Duke it out in a 1 on 1 against another opponent for proof of superior skill and of course, bragging rights. Prove that you are the best of the best without being dragged down by bad teammates or stuck in a 1vx disadvantage. Above all work your way through the bracket and win the prize pool!
Price: $10: $5 venue, $5 pot
Plus day pass: $15: $5 pot, $10 venue
Skip the line by registering online at start.gg
Compete in a Valorant 1 on 1 against a random competitor in a redemption bracket tournament.
- A specific amount of money will be added each round, increasing every 2 rounds, resetting after 6 rounds
- Only 1 site (must plant at site), chosen by attacker before the round starts, changes after 6 rounds (attacker can pick the same site)
- Any agent but accordingly no ultimate’s allowed
- Best of 13, switching sides at round 12
- Competitors get a random map before each of their matches
- Toxic players will be kicked out with no refund and possible ban (Staff discretion)
- If you are in the regular bracket: The loser will drop down to the redemption bracket and the winner will move on towards the Grand Finals
- If you are in the redemption bracket: The loser is out but the winner will moves on with chance to compete in the Grand Finals against the regular bracket winner
- 1st is the winner of the Grand Finals
- 2nd is the Loser of the Grand Finals
- 3rd is the Loser of the regular bracket Finals
- 4th is the Loser of the redemption bracket Finals (If enough competitors for 4th to receive prize money)
Check out some of the other non Valorant Tournaments on our calendar: Esports Cave Austin Calendar